Friday 13 May 2011

So stressed out..

Just stressed out so bad atm, things aren't great with my parents who no longer support me dieting apparently. Think I'm going to give the Apple Diet a try from Sunday for 5 days, see what effect this has on my weight.
Had a rough day on placement too which has done nothing to help my headache, and now I don't feel like going out which I have been looking forward to for so long :(
Anyway


Green Day
Breakfast:
Wheatabix and milk (Hexa and Hexb)
Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns and Hexa)
Banana


Dinner:
1 Slice brown bread + 1 Alpen Light (Hexb)
Skips (4.5 Syns)
Orange Dilute
Apple


Tea:
Mugshot
Onken Fat Free Yoghurt
Diet Coke


6.5 Syns today so far. Think I'm gonna have a Skinny Cow lolly too, so that would be 11 syns..


Done Wii Fit today got an amazing score on Hula Hoop: 1800 !!! :D At least thats something good from today...

1 comment:

  1. Am guessing from post you are trying something different. Trouble is these diets work because you eat so little then when you start eating properly it all goes back on and more (trust me am old enough to be your mum and have tried most diets lol) SW works and I think reason you are struggling is possibly because you are not filling up enough on free foods. Do you go to class if so have a word with your consultant if you are and they are not helping you change your group some consultants sadly are useless.

    ReplyDelete