Wednesday 11 May 2011

And on the second day

Right, so I can't find any people to talk to on here :( Losing hope :/


Really struggling :(


Extra Easy
Breakfast:
Chicken & Mushroom Mugshot
Diet Coke
Banana
Mullerlight
-No Syns


Dinner:
2 Alpen Light Bars (Hexb)
Skips (4.5 Syns)
Grapes
Orange Dilute
-4.5 Syns


Tea:
Chicken with frylite
Rice
Rogan Josh Sauce (4 Syns)
Diet Coke
-4 Syns


Snacks:
Tea (Hexa)
Banana
-No Syns


Total of 8.5 Syns today.


Also spent an hour in gym today doing X-Trainer, Treadmill, Vibro-gym and resistance workout.


Someone please get in touch and let me know whether I'm doing okay? x

2 comments:

  1. Looks fine to me hun - but perhaps a mugshot isnt good for brekkie!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankss, and I know! Lol... was just feeling down this morning and it was the only thing I thought of and was quick and warm lol.. :) So glad someone's found me! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete