Tuesday 10 May 2011

Let's do this!

Okay so I'm new to Blogger and I don't have a clue how this works sooo... let's just see where this takes us.. :)


Just started Slimming World diet on 01/05/11 and am not doing well at all.. I've done it before and lost 1 and a half stone so I know that I can do this, it just isn't working and have no idea as to why! :( So I've decided to create a blog for support, whether anyone reads this or not, but I feel like I need to write this all down somewhere! So, let's do this!


Extra Easy Day


Breakfast:
Egg with Frylite
Bacon with Frylite
Baked beans
1 slice brown toast (half Hexb)
Diet Coke
-No Syns


Dinner:
Pasta with tuna
Melon
Cup of tea with milk (Hexa) and sweetner
-No Syns


Tea:
Quorn chicken nuggets (4.5 Syns)
SW Chips
Brown Sauce (1 Syn)
Diet Energy Drink
-5.5 Syns


Total of 5.5 Syns today. Going to have an Alpen Light later on so that I have had my Hexb :)


Glad to have somewhere to write everything down! So, going to do this again tomorrow! Just going to update my Facebook now so, I'll see you tomorrow I guess, Blogger :)
Please let me know if I have any Syn Values wrong? Thanks :) x

1 comment:

  1. Hello just looking for inspiration as just started SW yesterday and am doing the same as you blogging to keep my motivation. Looks a good day but noticed not a lot of fruit and veg

    ReplyDelete